In this day and age prevention is better than cure and with network management and monitoring tools its getting easier to detect when issues are about to happen before it happens and causes you downtime.
We have tools that is designed to offer a seamless experience for monitoring, managing, and protecting Mac® devices across customer environments. It helps protect customers from data loss by backing up important documents to make them easily and quickly recoverable.
Keep Your Environment Healthy
- Alerts: Get notifications about device availability, performance, security, and backup statuses.
- Performance checks: Easily health-check hardware and software on workstations, servers, and network devices across multiple work locations.
- Security monitoring: Monitor antivirus scanning statuses, errors in event logs, and much more.
- Windows, Mac, and Linux compatibility: Unlike other remote monitoring software that focuses on a single platform, SolarWinds Remote Monitoring & Management enables you to keep track of workstations and servers across platforms and operating systems including Windows, OS X, and multiple versions of Linux.
- Network performance monitoring: Discover, import, and monitor critical network devices using SNMP, such as firewalls, routers, printers, and switches.
- Mobile device monitoring: Keep track of smartphones and tablets with mobile device checks and monitoring.
- Virtual machine monitoring: Run checks on all virtual sessions and virtual machines under your control.
- Background maintenance: Fix issues without disrupting end users or causing downtime by using remote command lines and custom scripts, and by managing system processes and services.
- Maintenance windows: Set scheduled maintenance to run during off hours so you don’t disrupt employees’ productivity or raise false downtime alarms.
- Granular roles and permissions: Set strong rules around who can and cannot access data and systems based on their position within the organisation.
- Automation and bulk actions: Standardise your checks, rules, and tasks across sites, servers, and workstations. And take full advantage of our automation and scripting tools to help you perform bulk actions automatically across networks and work sites.